Friday, August 7, 2009

Why Blog? Why Now?

So some who read this might wonder why I'm embarking on such a "Journey" at this time. Easy answer: I've done Web page designing and updating... now it's time for blogging. More complex answer: I saw another Girl Scout Leader who is setting up her blog to focus on her troop's experience with the "new" Girl Scout Journey program, and I thought it was a good idea.

SO, this blog is meant to focus on my girls' (my own, my troop's, and my area's [Service Unit]) experiences with the Journeys. The next post will start the process with some background on how my Service Unit is offering the Journey experience to girls for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post... thanks for sharing such nice information here on the web.
    web Designing

    ReplyDelete